OCTOBER 22, 2022 at 5 PM
2022 EVENT DETAILS
Each October, the City of Sandy Springs hosts Spooky Springs, a safe, family-friendly event for young trick-or-treaters! This year's event will be Saturday, October 22 at Abernathy Greenway Playable Art Park.
Admission is FREE and features the following:
- Trick-or-Treat Candy Stations
- Face Painting Stations
- Fog machines
- Food Trucks: Dot Bowl-Korean BBQ, Three Tikis-Shave ice
Know Before You Go
- Sandy Springs Christian Church, 301 Johnson Ferry Rd, Sandy Springs, GA 30328 (limited parking).
- Handicapped parking only on-site.
- Residents in adjacent neighborhoods are strongly encouraged to walk to the event.
Please Note: The Abernathy Greenway parking lot will close for event setup at 9:00 a.m. Saturday, October 22.
In the event of inclement weather, check this page and the City Springs Facebook page for updates as we get closer to the event.
This page will be updated as details become available.