Located on 24 acres of beautiful woodlands and nature trails, Lost Corner Preserve is a destination for nature lovers and history buffs. The property dates back to mid-1800’s and was once a working farm that has had only two owners since Native Americans inhabited the land. Lost Corner Preserve is located at the corner of Brandon Mill and Dalrymple Roads. The park features, a community garden, greenhouse, apiary, walking trails and renovated cottage. The City has partnered with Friends of Lost Corner to offer a number of community activities at the preserve.