Settle In Comfortably
When you need to travel to the metro Atlanta area, we hope you’ll consider staying in Sandy Springs. This page is intended to provide the resources and information you need to feel confident and comfortable with your choice to visit our city.
We will continue to make regular updates to this page as the situation evolves. We also encourage you to continue checking the websites of the Georgia Department of Public Health and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) for additional updates and information related to Covid-19.
Our area hotels are open and ready to accommodate you during your visit Sandy Springs. Visit the Stay Safe policies from our hotel partners:
The restaurants in Sandy Springs are working hard to continue serving up delicious food safely. All are required to adhere to Georgia’s statewide Restaurant and Dining Service Guidelines, and many have gone above and beyond to try to provide patrons with a safe and enjoyable dining experience.
In an effort to support our restaurants, the City of Sandy Springs has implemented temporary outside dining operations. This allows restaurants to expand outdoor seating in tents and parking lot areas.
Statewide, masks are required for some essential employees, including restaurants and personal care services employees.
- Georgia Department of Public Health - https://dph.georgia.gov/
- Centers For Disease Control and Prevention - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html
- Explore Georgia - https://www.exploregeorgia.org/covid
- Georgia’s Statewide Executive Order: Guidelines for Businesses - https://www.georgia.org/covid19bizguide#other
- Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau - https://discoveratlanta.com/coronavirus/