- Description Number of meeting rooms: 6 Maximum Reception: 200 Maximum seated: 175 Catering Options: Partnerships with several caterers; outside catering allowed.
- Number of Rooms 6
The Heritage Sandy Springs Museum is located in the re-purposed Williams-Payne House, named for the Williams family who built the house and farmed the land from the late 1860s until 1939, at which time the Paynes purchased the home. Originally located on the present day corner of Mount Vernon Highway and State Route 400, the house was moved to the Heritage Green in 1985. The HSS Museum is the only museum dedicated to sharing the story of our community.
The anchor exhibit, Sandy Springs: Land and People, along with changing galleries, allow for in-depth exhibits about historical, seasonal, and current events. Changing space allows many never-before-seen artifacts from the collection to go on display for the first time, and also provide space for traveling exhibits from other museums and cultural organizations.