Ride for a Reason
- Dates: March 3, 2018
- Location: Life Time Athletic - Atlanta
- Address: 5580 Roswell Road, Sandy Springs, GA 30328
- Phone: (678) 832-2318
- Time: 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Don’t miss the 3rd annual indoor cycling relay ride for healthier kids! All funds raised will benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and the Life Time Foundation. It’s easy and fun to participate, and this event is open to the public. There are three steps: Register, Raise, and Ride. Here’s how it works:
1. Register: Form or join a team of up to four people for our event on the website. Also, be sure to sign up for a bike and individual ride times on the poster in the Cycle Studio.
2. Raise: Start fundraising money through your own personalized St. Jude fundraising website, which includes helpful tips, tools and resources.
3. Ride: Cycle with your team and celebrate your efforts at the event! We're lining up your favorite instructors, awesome music, complimentary refreshments and swag giveaways.