- Dates: December 13, 2019 - December 21, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: Sandy Springs Performing Arts Center at City Springs
- Address: 1 Galambos Way, Sandy Springs, GA 30328
- Phone: (404) 477-4365
- Time: Wednesday at 8:00pm, Thursday at 8:00pm, Fridays at 8:00pm, Saturdays at 2:00pm & 8:00pm, and Sundays at 2:00pm
- Price: $30-$65
Irving Berlin’s HOLIDAY INN tells the story of Jim, who leaves the bright lights of show business behind to settle down on his farmhouse in Connecticut… but life just isn’t the same without a bit of song and dance. Jim’s luck takes a spectacular turn when he meets Linda, a spirited schoolteacher with talent to spare. Together they turn the farmhouse into a fabulous inn with dazzling performances to celebrate each holiday, from Thanksgiving to the Fourth of July. But when Jim’s best friend Ted tries to lure Linda away to be his new dance partner in Hollywood, will Jim be able to salvage his latest chance at love?
Based on the classic film, this joyous musical features thrilling dance numbers, laugh-out-loud comedy and a parade of hit Irving Berlin songs, including “Blue Skies,” “Easter Parade,” “Steppin’ Out With My Baby,” “Heat Wave,” “White Christmas,” “Be Careful, It’s My Heart,” “Cheek to Cheek,” “Shaking the Blues Away” and many more!
Music and Lyrics by Irving Berlin
Book by Gordon Greenberg and Chad Hodge
For questions about this performance call the City Springs Box Office at (770) 206-2022 during the box office hours. The box office is open Friday, 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm, Saturday, 8:30 am to 1:00 pm, and 2 hours prior to doors.
Items are subject to change. Visit the City Springs website for updates.