Heritage Sandy Springs Farmers Market
- Dates: April 15, 2017 - October 28, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Saturday
- Location: Century Springs East
- Address: 6100 Lake Forrest Drive, Sandy Springs, GA 30328
- Phone: (404) 851-9111
- Time: 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM
- Price: Free
Heritage Sandy Springs Farmers Market is where friends and neighbors gather to share the experience of a community farmers market.
Connect with local and regional farmers and experience the difference of freshly-picked fruit and vegetables. Sip a cup of freshly brewed coffee while you enjoy a crepe cooked right before your eyes, or an artisan pizza incorporating local ingredients is prepared for you. Sit for a while, and learn tips and tricks at a cooking demonstration. Then, sample what has been prepared.
In addition to fresh fruit, vegetables, plants and flowers, the market will offer an assortment of other local and seasonal products, such as:
- Honey, jams, jellies, pesto, granola, salsa and other specialty foods
- Local Dairy Products, including specialty cheeses, milk and eggs
- Regionally raised grass-fed beef, pork or poultry
- Fresh Baked Breads
- Artisan Products
- Meet and Learn
Come meet and speak with a local farmer who has brought his or her produce directly to you. Taste their fresh arugula or tomatoes. See pictures of their farm and learn about how they grow their food and how they were picked within the last day or two and brought straight from the farm to the Market. Learn how eating locally grown produce can improve nutrition for you and your family while supporting our local farmers to find an outlet for their crops.