Food That Rocks
- Dates: 9/23/2021, 9/24/2021, 9/25/2021
- Location: City Green at City Springs
- Address: 1 Galambos Way, Sandy Springs, GA 30328
- Time: Sept.23: 7-10pm, Sept.24: 7-10pm, Sept.25: Noon-3pm, Sept.25: 7-10pm
- Price: Ticket purchasers can save by buying early. Tickets purchased before August 21 are $80 per person per session. Beginning August 21, tickets are $90 per person per session. Day-of tickets are $100 per person Tickets are all-inclusive, providing unlimited bites and beverages.
Tickets are now on sale for the fifth edition of Food That Rocks, featuring restaurants from the vibrant and expanding dining scene in Sandy Springs. New in 2021, Food That Rocks is expanding to three nights and adding a Saturday afternoon session. The all-inclusive ticket provides participants with unlimited bites and beverages and great live music.
- Blue Moon Pizza
- Breadwinner Café & Bakery
- Buttermilk Sky Pie
- Casi Cielo
- Chef Rob’s Caribbean Cafe
- Clean Juice
- Cubanos ATL
- DaVinci’s Donuts
- Flower Child
- Hammocks Trading Co
- Henri’s Bakery & Café
- Il Giallo Osteria & Bar
- La Parrilla
- Marlow’s Tavern
- The Select
- Thos O’Reilly’s Public House
- Under the Cork Tree
A schedule of restaurants by session will be posted on the event website once finalized at www.FoodThatRocks.org.
Current music lineup:
Thursday, Sept 23 (7-10pm): Bumpin’ The Mango
Friday, Sept 24 (7-10pm): The English Rain
Saturday, Sept 25 (noon-3pm): Lilac Wine
Saturday, Sept 25 (7 -10pm): Saved By The Band
Ticket purchasers can save by buying early. Tickets purchased before August 21 are $80 per person per session. Beginning August 21, tickets are $90 per person per session. Tickets are all-inclusive, providing unlimited bites and beverages. Food That Rocks is an age 21-and-up event live music.
Food That Rocks was founded on bringing together community and entertainment for a cause. This year, a portion of each ticket sold will cover the cost to allow a select number of COVID frontline healthcare and public safety workers to attend free of charge as a special thank you for their efforts during the pandemic.
In addition, Food That Rocks is working to help replenish the Community Assistance Center (CAC) food bank. Guests who bring one of the non-perishable goods listed below to the event will be entered to win a culinary prize package awarded that evening/session. Requested donations include:
- Boxed Meals
- Cereal and Oatmeal
- Dried Beans
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Peanut Butter
For more information about the CAC, visit www.ourcac.org.
Ride-Sharing for the event is encouraged. Drop off and pick up at Johnson Ferry Road and Blue Stone Road. For more information, visit www.FoodThatRocks.org.