East Palisades Day Hike - Presented by the Georgia Conservancy
- Dates: October 29, 2016
- Location: Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area - East Palisades Trail
- Address: Sandy Springs, GA 30327
- Phone: (404) 876-2900
- Time: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Price: $10 per person
Join the Georgia Conservancy and Hiking Atlanta's Hidden Forest author Jonah McDonald for a Chattahoochee National Recreation Area East Palisades Day Hike.
- When: Saturday October 29th, 2016, 9:00 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Where: East Palisades Trail - CRNRA
- Tour Details: Enjoy a guided hike and learn about the history of this hidden forest surrounding the city of Atlanta
- What to bring: Please bring plenty of water, appropriate walking shoes and attire that can get dirty, sunscreen, sense of adventure and many questions.
- Parking: Limited parking. Biking and carpooling encouraged. We will offer more details as the event date nears.
- Weather: RAIN or SHINE. We will provide updates as the event date nears.
*The information above is from the event page on georgiaconservancy.org