A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder
- Dates: March 6, 2020 - March 14, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: Sandy Springs Performing Arts Center at City Springs
- Address: 1 Galambos Way, Sandy Springs, GA 30328
- Phone: (404) 477-4365
- Time: Wednesday at 8:00pm, Thursday at 8:00pm, Fridays at 8:00pm, Saturdays at 2:00pm & 8:00pm, and Sundays at 2:00pm
- Price: TBA
Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder is the knock-’em-dead, uproarious hit and the most-nominated show of the 2014 season. With ten Tony nominations and four wins, including Best Musical, Book, Direction and Costumes, it also earned seven Drama Desk Awards (including Best Musical), four Outer Critics Circle Awards (including Best Musical) and one Drama League Award (Best Musical).
When the low-born Monty Navarro finds out that he’s eighth in line for an earldom in the lofty D’Ysquith family, he figures his chances of outliving his predecessors are slight and sets off down a far more ghoulish path. Can he knock off his unsuspecting relatives without being caught and become the ninth Earl of Highhurst? And what of love? Because murder isn’t the only thing on Monty’s mind…. A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder is a murderous romp filled with unforgettable music, non-stop laughs and a scene-stealing role for one actor playing all eight of the doomed heirs who meet their ends in the most creative and side-splitting ways.