Are You Planning an Event in Sandy Springs?
IMPORTANT ROAD RACE REGULATIONS!
PLEASE NOTE: NO NEW RACES OR EVENTS will be considered on the Mount Vernon Route
If you are applying for a road race, six pre-determined routes for 5K and 10K events are listed below.
Detailed descriptions and maps are available for download from the City’s website at the
Note that some variations of the approved routes are available, but must be submitted, reviewed and approved by the City in advance.
1. Downtown Route (Sandy Springs Circle, Lake Forrest Drive – 2.95 km)
2. Perimeter North Route (Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Concourse Parkway – 1.85 km)
3. Central 400 Route (Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Glenridge Drive – 4.95 km)
4. Crestline Parkway Route (Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Barfield Road – 4.00 km)
5. Alternate Central 400 Route (Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Barfield Road, Mt. Vernon Highway –
6. Sandy Springs North Route (Roswell Road, Pride Place – 5.4 km)
A link to the Special Event Application is attached http://sandyspringsga.gov/getmedia/8c407895-43df-475a-a227-7c6e5225549b/Special_Event_Application;;.aspx;.html